I took Brianna to the doctors for her 15 months old well check up visit. (Though she is 16 months now)
Every time I take her in I pray and hope she is healthy. Brianna was very alert and she stood there for all the check up routines. At this age I wasn't expecting much patience from her, but she did very well, even when the doctor put the wood stick in her mouth to see her teeth and her throat ... yuck, not a great sensation ...
Here are a few mile stone pictures:
Snacking and waiting for the doctor to come in ...
Patient, alert and content. The doctor liked that too!
Checking her temperature, weight and length.
Head measure.
Overall we had a great doctors visit!
Having babies it's hard labor day and night, having healthy babies/children it's rewarding knowing that I did my best and that no matter what God is in control of our lives.
I thank the Lord for my gifts and for health!
Hope you do too!
Take care, till next time ...






No comments:
Post a Comment